Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Im new to setvars how do I change the cti file
Where it says "1" in the below each entry, you can change that to a "2" or a "3", and it will alter parts of the model.
On some buses (not this one), typing a "0" will also change stuff. V3D explained it in detail in the manual for this bus, included with the download. :)

Advertisement

Where it says "1" in the below each entry, you can change that to a "2" or a "3", and it will alter parts of the model.
On some buses (not this one), typing a "0" will also change stuff. V3D explained it in detail in the manual for this bus, included with the download. :)
I understand that part but how do I open the file and save changes. At the minute i'm using note pad to read edit the file but i cant save it as a .CTI

Reactions: jamesrobinson

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I understand that part but how do I open the file and save changes. At the minute i'm using note pad to read edit the file but i cant save it as a .CTI
Hmm, I don't know...
I edit the .cti files in TextEdit.app (basically the macOS equivalent of Notepad), and saving works fine for me.
I'd recommend you just save it as ".txt" and then renaming it to ".cti" afterwards, that should work. :)

Reactions: jamesrobinson

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
.cti files can be edited in most text editors, e.g. windows notepad, Notepad++ etc. Saving as .txt and renaming to .cti usually works fine as long as you have file extensions showing, otherwise you'd be saving it as *.cti.txt. Other ways of creating .cti files is by making a duplicate of another .cti file in the folder and renaming it and editing the contents to fit your repaint. Once the file has the .cti extension, you only need to press the save button when saving, not save as and select file type.

.cti files can be edited in most text editors, e.g. windows notepad, Notepad++ etc. Saving as .txt and renaming to .cti usually works fine as long as you have file extensions showing, otherwise you'd be saving it as *.cti.txt. Other ways of creating .cti files is by making a duplicate of another .cti file in the folder and renaming it and editing the contents to fit your repaint. Once the file has the .cti extension, you only need to press the save button when saving, not save as and select file type.
Sorted, thanks I didn't have file extensions showing

Advertisement

Hi there, I've tried to installing this bus multiple times, following all the steps correctly but I can't seem to install the bus. I think it may have to do with the location of my OMSI directory it's D: - Common - OMSI 2. It's there because a year back maybe I moved it to free up space in my (C: file. If anyone knows if thats the problem please tell me, as I'm super eager to drive this bus! Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there, I've tried to installing this bus multiple times, following all the steps correctly but I can't seem to install the bus. I think it may have to do with the location of my OMSI directory it's D: - Common - OMSI 2. It's there because a year back maybe I moved it to free up space in my (C:) file. If anyone knows if thats the problem please tell me, as I'm super eager to drive this bus! Thanks.

Do you have team viewer? I can help you

How do you add adverts inside the bus?

The adverts are updated via the internet. However, in the texture folder there are some files named LAWO_Ad_1.tga (number changes) you can create your own adverts but make sure you back them up as when either me or @Sambob_12 update the files on the server they will be overwritten.

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX

Advertisement

The adverts are updated via the internet. However, in the texture folder there are some files named LAWO_Ad_1.tga (number changes) you can create your own adverts but make sure you back them up as when either me or @Sambob_12 update the files on the server they will be overwritten.

Is there anyway you can disconnect the bus from updating the adverts? I've updated mine to be repaint specific and wouldn't want to keep replacing them back.

Reactions: Lukeo

Jonathan

JonOfWilts
Oct 28, 2016
If you are in the habit of editing your global.cfg file to change the [moneysystem] to suite the particular UK bus you are driving then I found an issue that occurs on the Enviro200mmc if you have the old GBP money pack referenced in the global.cfg file by mistake. This is of course a user error not an error with the bus - as you should always be using the newer UKDT_GBP money pack.

If you never change money packs in the global.cfg files of UK maps then this will probably never apply to you and you probably use Simple Ticketing or No Ticketing, or if you use Advanced Ticketing you probably don't drive the older buses such as the Volvo Eclipse 1.5, Volvo B9TL Gemini 2, ALX400 London variant that use the old GBP money pack.

The issue is that if you have loaded the old (wrong) money pack then when you move the mouse cursor over the money and start to click on it etc... it breaks the mouse cursor - that is you then cannot click on anything at all in the cab. If this happens and you want to keep on with the tour then change to "No ticketing" ("Simple ticketing" won't work because you cannot click on the money put down by the passenger in the tray to clear it). But you won't be able to click on any dashboard control on that tour.

The solution : If you edit the money pack in your global.cfg file then always get it right for the Enviro200mmc. This is not a criticism of the Enviro200mmc which I think is a stunningly brilliant OMSI bus!

Reactions: 0118999

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread