Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Sep 24, 2016
Scotland
On driving the 11.5m version I have noticed that the fuel warning doesn't seem to work. No indication when bus was out of fuel etc as its still registering fuel on the middle screen
BUG.png

Reactions: Carlos37
Oct 24, 2016
I don't have a screenshot to back my statement, but I did get a "Integerüberlauf" error after trying to start OMSI in Hertfordshire the 2nd time (and onwards) after changing the AI lists to the 11.5m E200MMC. I changed my AI list back to the original and the map worked fine.
In the first instance I believe I didn't get the error but no AI buses popped up. I'm wondering if there was a fluke on my part editing the AI list or not, either way I'm having plenty fun messing about with the bus.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hi VD3, Just want to congrat you on another spiffing bus! However following your setvar guide. I can't get the following to work on my repaint. Can you tell what i'm doing wrong in the Cti as shown bellow.

[setvar]
vis_chrome_wheels

[setvar]
vis_extended_ns_mirror

[setvar]
vis_fullsize_rear_dest

[setvar]
vis_skylight

[setvar]
vis_drivecam

Keep up the awesome work :)

Reactions: jamesrobinson

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
Hi VD3, Just want to congrat you on another spiffing bus! However following your setvar guide. I can't get the following to work on my repaint. Can you tell what i'm doing wrong in the Cti as shown bellow.

[setvar]
vis_chrome_wheels

[setvar]
vis_extended_ns_mirror

[setvar]
vis_fullsize_rear_dest

[setvar]
vis_skylight

[setvar]
vis_drivecam

Keep up the awesome work :)
You don't have a 1 under the fullsize_rear_dest