Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC (1 Viewer)

Would the Emergency Exit be functional?

252530_screenshots_20190929150700_1.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Top right of the interior texture
Thank you.

I have also just added the E200MMC to the ailist file for BOTW 2.9 but for some reason the main (35) route keeps displaying "not in service" with the route 35 number on the AIs but when I set it on my vehicle it is fine... I wonder if it is anything to do with the .hof file or not??

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Thank you.

I have also just added the E200MMC to the ailist file for BOTW 2.9 but for some reason the main (35) route keeps displaying "not in service" with the route 35 number on the AIs but when I set it on my vehicle it is fine... I wonder if it is anything to do with the .hof file or not??

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Which hof file is it set to use in the AiList?

Which hof file is it set to use in the AiList?
There is one for the AI routes and one for the user vehicles but the main (35) route is in the normal hot file but for some strange reason the AIs just display "35 Not In Service" when they should be displaying 35 to Paignton or Totnes.

It looks as if that the E200MMC came with a new note 2.9 hot file which has flashing calling at points and it is that one that doesn't work as I have tried the older still destinations and they are fine but I was hoping to get the flashing one working as it looks much better...

There is one for the AI routes and one for the user vehicles but the main (35) route is in the normal hot file but for some strange reason the AIs just display "35 Not In Service" when they should be displaying 35 to Paignton or Totnes.

It looks as if that the E200MMC came with a new note 2.9 hot file which has flashing calling at points and it is that one that doesn't work as I have tried the older still destinations and they are fine but I was hoping to get the flashing one working as it looks much better...

That's odd. I created the one included with the MMC and this is the first I've heard about any issues... If you wanna dm me your ai list and a screenshot of your folder I'll try to help.

Advertisement

That's odd. I created the one included with the MMC and this is the first I've heard about any issues... If you wanna dm me your ai list and a screenshot of your folder I'll try to help.
It seems as if its the flashing "via" bit on the display that it didn't like as I put in the original one that came with the map and edited that one to have a smaller via destination and it works fine

It seems as if its the flashing "via" bit on the display that it didn't like as I put in the original one that came with the map and edited that one to have a smaller via destination and it works fine
The one included with the MMC doesn't have "Via" on it. It has the destination on the bottom line and then two place names above. The AI for the 35 should reference the "BotW v2.9". Do you have more than two BOTW hofs in there? The two you should have are: "BotW_2.9.hof" and BotW 2.9 AI.hof"

The one included with the MMC doesn't have "Via" on it. It has the destination on the bottom line and then two place names above. The AI for the 35 should reference the "BotW v2.9". Do you have more than two BOTW hofs in there? The two you should have are: "BotW_2.9.hof" and BotW 2.9 AI.hof"
Yes I do have both of them but what I have figured out is that the AI vehicles are only reading the "BotW 2.9 AI.hof" which is fine but the AI vehicles running the 35 are reading that file and not the "BotW_2.9.hof" which is the one that has the 35 blinds in it...

So I need to work out how I can get the 35 route AI vehicles to read the "BotW_2.9.hof" file instead of the "BotW 2.9 AI.hof"???

Yes I do have both of them but what I have figured out is that the AI vehicles are only reading the "BotW 2.9 AI.hof" which is fine but the AI vehicles running the 35 are reading that file and not the "BotW_2.9.hof" which is the one that has the 35 blinds in it...

So I need to work out how I can get the 35 route AI vehicles to read the "BotW_2.9.hof" file instead of the "BotW 2.9 AI.hof"???

In your AIlist. The group that is "Paignton - 35" needs to have "BotW v2.9" and not "BotW 2.9 AI"

So as an example:

[aigroup_depot] Paignton - 35 BotW v2.9

Reactions: 0118999

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread