Buses ADL E200 MMC (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP thread for V3D's latest project, the Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC (London Spec)

4e3c8b8fbe5f96fec21da809907b89f9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Oooo another London spec vehicle how exciting....
Well it is early WIP it seems, he may dwell into other specs. Not sure why everyone makes a big deal over a bus being regional or London spec. Most buses in the community end up having both specs in the end anyway (e.g C400/Gemini 2 B9TL)/or always are regional. Plus, it's nice to see a bus originally start off as a London spec bus for a change.

As a community, we barely have any vehicles to begin with. Think we should be a little more optimistic and thankful :D

Also, just a word of advice to all who sees this message. Please don't clutter the thread with "is there going to be a 1 door version". Just let V3D clarify everything he intends to do with his buses.

Last edited:
Well it is early WIP it seems, he may dwell into other specs. Not sure why everyone makes a big deal over a bus being regional or London spec. Most buses in the community end up having both specs in the end anyway (e.g C400/Gemini 2 B9TL)/or always are regional. Plus, it's nice to see a bus originally start off as a London spec bus for a change.

As a community, we barely have any vehicles to begin with. Think we should be a little more optimistic and thankful :D

Also, just a word of advice to all who see this message. Please don't clutter the thread with "is there going to be a 1 door version". Just let V3D clarify everything he intends to do with his buses.
Not being ungrateful or anything along those lines Rhys but as i mentioned in the ALX400 not everyone lives in London far more in the community outside of the Capital, however it is extremely nice at what we're getting but look at it the C400 is the only decent vehicle that is available as a one door specification i think in my eyes it far nicer having a regional version, it just seems that everyone when making models excluding you as you have reason is to make them at a London spec plus i find it far nicer to paint regional versions that i do London specs ;)

But all-in-all im not being ungrateful or not thankful as i really am grateful and thankful we can have such a highly quality model(s) just it'd be nice to actual have both variants as its a shame to just keep everything to a London spec i understand V3Ds choices as when you get London out that is what everyone will be playing well i will as hopefully it will reignite my interest in OMSI :)

Reactions: Simulation Network

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Not being ungrateful or anything along those lines Rhys but as i mentioned in the ALX400 not everyone lives in London far more in the community outside of the Capital, however it is extremely nice at what we're getting but look at it the C400 is the only decent vehicle that is available as a one door specification i think in my eyes it far nicer having a regional version, it just seems that everyone when making models excluding you as you have reason is to make them at a London spec plus i find it far nicer to paint regional versions that i do London specs ;)

But all-in-all im not being ungrateful or not thankful as i really am grateful and thankful we can have such a highly quality model(s) just it'd be nice to actual have both variants as its a shame to just keep everything to a London spec i understand V3Ds choices as when you get London out that is what everyone will be playing well i will as hopefully it will reignite my interest in OMSI :)
Yeah, fair enough. I'm not disputing the fact that most of the community lives outside the London area and it would be nice to have a regional spec. But I think it's too early to comment on what specs you specifically want. V3D only started the model recently. He can only work on one spec at a time, models also do require tons of work as you've already pointed out.

We just need to focus on what's currently there and worry about future developments once the developer starts working on it/announces it.

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
The fact that people want regional spec vehicles will fade into obscurity once the London Addon is released, I'm pretty confident of that. After creating the Lion's City I got bored and the London Addon re-ignited my passion for creating some of my favourite vehicles. I'm sure that after everything is cooled down then some things that you all want will come but there's a bit of a rush to get things done at the moment, and get them right. Once again, I'm doing this for nothing.... In my own free time that I could be using for things like spa days, or country walks with the dog, but I choose to be a hermit and create wonderment for the many.

The_Growl

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 7, 2017
London
Is it possible for you to log your developments of this in written format in posts detailing how you'd advanced through the different steps? I know you said you suffered from anxiety, and because of the attention cancelled the streams, but I think written word is the next best thing. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
Just asking, but will it have a simple template and not a complex, mad, crazy template?
The Trident has so far been pretty easy to repaint and the MMC will not be any different. It's something I take in to account when creating the UV mapping.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread