Buses ADL E200 MMC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP thread for V3D's latest project, the Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC (London Spec)

4e3c8b8fbe5f96fec21da809907b89f9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Considering the Man Lion's City A21 is a walk in the park for repainters, I think there's an easy answer to that question @Enviro400Taco

The Trident has so far been pretty easy to repaint and the MMC will not be any different. It's something I take in to account when creating the UV mapping.
Ok, thanks for answering my question guys.

Advertisement

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Really looking forward to this great bus, even if it is only London spec, as it's great that people actually want to create buses for the rather small UK OMSI community. I'm sure this will be just as high quality as the ALX400 and can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck @V3DStudios :)

Question - Will this be made privately in your own time or will it be streamed as originally planned?

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Really looking forward to this great bus, even if it is only London spec, as it's great that people actually want to create buses for the rather small UK OMSI community. I'm sure this will be just as high quality as the ALX400 and can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck @V3DStudios :)

Question - Will this be made privately in your own time or will it be streamed as originally planned?
It will most likely be private because of his anxiety. However i will let him speak for himself :P

Reactions: V3D

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee

It won't be private in so far as I'll be posting updates on this thread, as I have done with the ALX. Streaming isn't going to happen though, as @TheMapper said, because of my anxiety which I didn't account for when I said I would.

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
It won't be private in so far as I'll be posting updates on this thread, as I have done with the ALX. Streaming isn't going to happen though, as @TheMapper said, because of my anxiety which I didn't account for when I said I would.

I understand that you don't want to make videos due to your anxiety, but it's still great that you'll post the updates and I look forward to seeing this great bus :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
I have to say, I think this is going to be another winner if the Dennis Trident Alexander ALX400 is anything to go by. I shall be watching this topic and morally supporting the creator as having suffered from anxiety in the past and sometimes it can cause me grief even now. I can fully understand the lack of videos. But I will be looking forward to seeing the cabview of this bus. Also London United RATP have some of these buses as they recently got a batch of 2017 examples registered as YX17 if I remember right :).

Reactions: michael

Melvin Williams

Notorious Superfraud
Oct 24, 2016
Croydon
I have to say, I think this is going to be another winner if the Dennis Trident Alexander ALX400 is anything to go by. I shall be watching this topic and morally supporting the creator as having suffered from anxiety in the past and sometimes it can cause me grief even now. I can fully understand the lack of videos. But I will be looking forward to seeing the cabview of this bus. Also London United RATP have some of these buses as they recently got a batch of 2017 examples registered as YX17 if I remember right :).
SN17 ;)

Reactions: BritishRail60062

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread