Adding audio announcements to other buses?? (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
HI can someone tell me what you have to add/change in the IBIS/IBIS 2 script in order to make the bus play the Next Stop announcements? I know hoe to make the announcements for compatible buses but just wondered how you enable other buses to play the .wav file, such as..... for example the Volvo Olympian, not necessarily that particular bus but as an example. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
It's slightly complicated and involves alot of trial and error unless you know what you're doing, what buses are you looking to modify for this?
I see, the MPD Dart being one of them. Really basic bus but at least it’s a dart haha, I coped some of the Announcement scrip from the C400R I downloaded and it plays only the first sound file and that’s all it does. Even if you re enter the route or change the route it won’t play anything after the one time

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
I see, the MPD Dart being one of them. Really basic bus but at least it’s a dart haha, I coped some of the Announcement scrip from the C400R I downloaded and it plays only the first sound file and that’s all it does. Even if you re enter the route or change the route it won’t play anything after the one time
does it work if you press Q?

Oct 24, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
does it work if you press Q?
Not after the first time no. I made some new sound files for BOTW 2.7 for a test and it works on other buses, like the E200MMC, C400R mod and your Trident mod. But with the dart I input the route and the first one plays automatically after inputting the route then nothing after that at all, not with tab or Q either

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Not after the first time no. I made some new sound files for BOTW 2.7 for a test and it works on other buses, like the E200MMC, C400R mod and your Trident mod. But with the dart I input the route and the first one plays automatically after inputting the route then nothing after that at all, not with tab or Q either
unfortunately I don't have a copy of the dart to attempt to replicate the issue, but I'd attempt following this guide as it should add automatic announcements to all buses (this is what I used for the trident mod) but you might have issues if its not playing manually, only an attempt will tell you that.

Oct 24, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
unfortunately I don't have a copy of the dart to attempt to replicate the issue, but I'd attempt following this guide as it should add automatic announcements to all buses (this is what I used for the trident mod) but you might have issues if its not playing manually, only an attempt will tell you that.
No problem and sorry, which guide are you referring to?

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread