Accessories Light Pack Request (1 Viewer)

Is there someone that could make a mod for me that incorporates 50Keda's lights i.e the white spot lights, and yellow fog lights that are located under the front bumper and also the ones located on the mirrors, that would hopefully work on all trucks not just Scania.

The reason I ask the only mods out there that I have seen with these on is 50Keda Scania 2008, which I do not use, as I only use the stock in game trucks.

If somebody could make this mod for me I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Is there someone that could make a mod for me that incorporates 50Keda's lights i.e the white spot lights, and yellow fog lights that are located under the front bumper and also the ones located on the mirrors, that would hopefully work on all trucks not just Scania.

The reason I ask the only mods out there that I have seen with these on is 50Keda Scania 2008, which I do not use, as I only use the stock in game trucks.

If somebody could make this mod for me I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Doing something like that is actually a bigger job than it sounds, especially if it is done properly. If there's a specific truck that you want it on then maybe we could work with that, but all of them would be far too big a job for most of us modders :P

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread