About the SCS Blog (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I was going through some veeery old SCS Blog posts from 2011 when ETS2 wasn't released yet and I noticed something. Back then they were a lot more open and showing a whole lot of ETS2's development with blog posts every few days. Right now we get one or two blog posts a week and ATS's development seems pretty closed off to public.

So, what's happening? Is it just that they're busier right now or want to keep some features of ATS a surprise from us? Also I'm seeing that right now SCS is quite a bit less connected with the community than it used to be.

I think that SCS is making some really nice features and i think its better for us to know nothing but in the other hand RELEASE DATE would be some great information, because if they told us much that isnt going to be special :D Its just my opinion :D

Advertisement

I think that SCS is making some really nice features and i think its better for us to know nothing but in the other hand RELEASE DATE would be some great information, because if they told us much that isnt going to be special :D Its just my opinion :D

They don't have a release date yet. They've said they'll release the game when it's finished.
It's just the way they work. They'd rather release it when finished rather than work on a deadline and release a buggy game.

My guess is that they just are a lot busier nowadays than what they were before ETS 2 was released. Especially now that they are working on ETS 2, ATS & ECS at the same time :p
And also I think so too, that they want to keep the features of ATS & ECS as a surprise :)

But, if Im being completely honest I wish they would post blog posts more often :p

And as much as Id like to play ATS already, Im glad theyre gonna released a finished game rather than a game that is half done like some game companies do nowadays..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread