About the Enviro 400 UK repaint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2016
Hong Kong
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, Hello everyone, it's my first post here so if there's anything wrong about this topic then please do tell me :)

Just wanna ask

7WeN0zaEgo2Xdy62PVBk5S8aMOxQA3J-.jpeg

I cant see the interior of the lower decker through the window, is there any ways to fix it??? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Thats basically because the bus doesnt have a rear window modelled, its the repaint texture with transparency where there shouldnt be. Anything that uses the UK template for the E400 is to be avoided as it has issues with windows not lining up with the actual model. Compare it to the original and you will see what I mean

Reactions: SubtleGTA

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
The "window" there isn't actually a window, it's just a section of transparent paint. Due to the way DirectX9 works, it doesn't know that it should draw objects behind transparent ones, and as such anything not already drawn behind the "window" is ignored and won't be drawn at all (it thinks that window is solid). The interior of a vehicle is always drawn after the exterior, so you can't see it. The solution to this would be to edit the model files to include a proper rear window, which would be a separate object drawn after everything else, to ignore the problem, or to make the bus yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread