Maps A48 Severn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all!

Welcome to the next of my projects-A48 Severn! Much like Ford & Combe/60's Map when I first recieved it, this is in very early stages, and needs some TLC. Not much more to say at the moment, apart from stay tuned, and watch this space!

Many thanks to BTV and BigOmsiFan

Reactions: henryhoward14

Advertisement

Is this a continuation?

DO YOU HAVE PERMISSION?

Yes, this is a continuation of this. And also, yes-I do have permission to do this-Me and BOF have been in contact for a week of two about this, and we've discussed permissions. I don't bother being illegal or doing things without permission-I'm not Chris S***ls.

Last edited by a moderator:

pıʌɐp

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Guildford, Surrey, UK
Yes, this is a continuation of this. And also, yes-I do have permission to do this-Me and BOF have been in contact for a week of two about this, and we've discussed permissions. I don't bother being illegal or doing things without permission-I'm not Chris S***ls.

Ok Ok Just asking! I really like the look of this map so it will be good to see what you can do with it!

Reactions: Jacobthebus

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hello there,

Both of my current projects (A48 Severn and Ford & Combe) are currently being worked on in the background. I do not wish for these topics to be locked, but posts will be rare. I have already pushed back the release date for Ford & Combe to September 1st, but this is still subject to change. I am starting to stream more often, over at twitch.tv/jacobthebus. These projects are not dead, and they will be released at some point in the near future. I plan to get these finished as soon as possible so I can work on my own new map before I hit exams and revision. Thankyou for understanding, and I hope to hear from you all very soon. I am still an active member, on here daily, but it's just that these projects are not much to show for at the moment. 

Best,

-J

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread