Maps A48 Severn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all!

Welcome to the next of my projects-A48 Severn! Much like Ford & Combe/60's Map when I first recieved it, this is in very early stages, and needs some TLC. Not much more to say at the moment, apart from stay tuned, and watch this space!

Many thanks to BTV and BigOmsiFan

Reactions: henryhoward14
After the recent occurrences over on the OZx forums, I will be rarely active over there. All progress regarding my stuff will be over here on the FellowsFilm Forums. The decisions made by the mods on there, and what some of them said, is truly disgusting and nothing but ignorant. I, like others I have spoken to, am glad that we have a community here, dedicated to British, and Isle of Mannish (@Lowlander21), and Welsh(@lubukesh) content. I just want to think the people who keep this place running-aswell as the mods who actually do their job properly. I look forward to seeing the community grow, and hurrah to us!

P.S:-I'm mostly working on Ford & Combe at the moment, so not much more progress here. 

Best,

-J

Reactions: iMarkeh

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
After the recent occurrences over on the OZx forums, I will be rarely active over there. All progress regarding my stuff will be over here on the FellowsFilm Forums. The decisions made by the mods on there, and what some of them said, is truly disgusting and nothing but ignorant. I, like others I have spoken to, am glad that we have a community here, dedicated to British, and Isle of Mannish (@Lowlander21), and Welsh(@lubukesh) content. I just want to think the people who keep this place running-aswell as the mods who actually do their job properly. I look forward to seeing the community grow, and hurrah to us!

P.S:-I'm mostly working on Ford & Combe at the moment, so not much more progress here. 

Best,

-J

I really appreciate that you hold our forums in such high regard, but nonetheless would rather you toned down the citicism a little bit - we don't want a forum 'war', as it were, there's no need for it and it wouldn't benefit anyone. Some people prefer that forum, some people prefer this, we both have our drawbacks and neither of us is perfect.

Would also like to point out that we aren't specifically dedicated to UK stuff, that's just the way things happen to be going at the moment ;) We're one of relatively few English-speaking OMSI forums so it's natural that we should have a bias like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread