A small favour, please (1 Viewer)

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Hi all

Can I ask the modders a small favour? That you all list the destination codes for the
Masterdeck/Studio Polygon Buses when doing a Hof file compatible with these systems.

I’m still not 100% on it with the DG3 or the Eric display, and to use the 92 button to input the destos is a bit like cheating.

An example would be the south london map hof file, it’s not set up for the DG3, even though it’s been programmed to.

I’m not having a moan, but it’s just something I’ve noticed there’s a lack of. I don’t frequent here as much to download hof mods or check for updates so forgive me if I’m missing something.

Cheers

Solution
No problem, hope you get them all working!

I learned this a few nights ago admittedly ????, and it was surprisingly simple enough and I've started to make my own!

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
Hi LT586,

For our buses, the Lite and 400MMC, the HOFs are pretty simple to get your head around.

Say you're doing the 18 on Cotterell, in the "IBIS Code" part of HOF Suite, choose say 4 numbers.

1st Number - 1 is the initial desination it'll show (1 is a base, use 2/3/4/5/6 and so on for more than 1 page)
2nd Number - is for the inbound/outbound trip, so 0 for example, it can be anything you want but 0 for OUT and 1 for In is simple to remember
3/4/5/6th Number(s) - is for the route number so, in this case 18

The end result is 1018, which you'd plug into the LONG EG3 Controller, OR for the small D/DG3 Controllers it would ONLY be the route number (18) and it'll set you for 18 to Uni, or 1118 would be 18 to Bus Stn.

Hopefully this makes sense, if not, there's 2 pages in the manual (25 and 26 here: https://studiopolygon.co.uk/Storage/Lite_Manual.pdf) you can look through to see if that makes any more sense.

Hope this helps! :)

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Hi LT586,

For our buses, the Lite and 400MMC, the HOFs are pretty simple to get your head around.

Say you're doing the 18 on Cotterell, in the "IBIS Code" part of HOF Suite, choose say 4 numbers.

1st Number - 1 is the initial desination it'll show (1 is a base, use 2/3/4/5/6 and so on for more than 1 page)
2nd Number - is for the inbound/outbound trip, so 0 for example, it can be anything you want but 0 for OUT and 1 for In is simple to remember
3/4/5/6th Number(s) - is for the route number so, in this case 18

The end result is 1018, which you'd plug into the LONG EG3 Controller, OR for the small D/DG3 Controllers it would ONLY be the route number (18) and it'll set you for 18 to Uni, or 1118 would be 18 to Bus Stn.

Hopefully this makes sense, if not, there's 2 pages in the manual (25 and 26 here: https://studiopolygon.co.uk/Storage/Lite_Manual.pdf) you can look through to see if that makes any more sense.

Hope this helps! :)

Cheers bud! I am keen to learn it, and some work and some don’t but yes I did read the manual and it’s still baffling but this explains it, it’s in pages

Reactions: reverseidle
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread