A letter to Aerosoft re: Gladbeck (1 Viewer)

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Yeah, when he rattles off that logic, all I can think of is:

SFK1IdV1fssq9b3V-6Sph5Vh3mNjmMat.jpeg

Still haven't had a response from Aerosoft so I can only imagine it has been ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rhys

Advertisement

I said it in Chris his stream but I will say it here for people that were not there. Kevin is making now a tram addon for Gladbeck, its the 107 line towards Essen. Images on his gladbeck facebookpage. Also he will expand his Gladbeck map with even more lines towards Bottrop, which I find not wise to do cause of the memory omsi 2 needs to even run at a respectable rate. Im actually suprised that aerosoft did not respond back to you Iomex, normally they do respond to their customers. I know a dude there named fabian he is the supports guy there so maybe via that route you can email them. 

Reactions: whistlehead

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Just got this comment on my review of Gladbeck on Steam:

OMSI Map Gladbeck 16 May @ 11:08am  

Hallo lieber Kunde / Dear Customer

Bitte Installiere den 4GB Patch und Gladbeck ist einwandfrei spielbar.

Please Install the 4GB Patch and Gladbeck is playable all times.

Download hier / Download here:

http://projekt-gladbeck.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1164

Für Support kontaktiere uns hier / For more support please contact us here: 
https://www.facebook.com/omsimapgladbeck/

Interesting how it is a blatant canned reply. Obviously suggests they're trying to appease the masses.

Reactions: ThatYorkshireman

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
That was an amazing argument. They just ignored any comments on quality altogether and kept yelling "BAD PC!" "4GB PATCH!"

They just seem to think that negative feedback is the fault of the person giving it. What they should really keep in mind is that every negative review on Steam is from someone who has given them £30 for the pleasure.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
It's what I was told on YouTube, and I can't find a trace of the payware version on the forum other than a fleeting mention of 'that map is not welcome here'.

And yet they dare to say "Most people here like the map" and "80% of people who complain about the map don't have the 4gb patch". Unbelievable.

I suggest anyone reading this stops now, goes to the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/405360/ and upvotes all the negative reviews and downvotes all the positives, possibly excluding Ives which just say "doesn't work". If you don't know why they deserve it, watch iomex's video above.

In any case, they deserve it just for having the audacity to tell negative reviewers the problems are with them and not with the map.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
If I could find a forum post from Marcel or Janine with words to the effect then I'd gladly take the issue up with Steam to try and force their hand into refunding me.

It would be interesting to find out where the copyright infringement is, then email everyone whose copyright they have infringed, also sending that list to Steam and Aerosoft.

Could also email them about it, but they'll probably just say to install the 4gb patch.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread