Truck 800 hp engine for all trucks ver.1.0 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2014
Yes I have made the engine mod. I also had a 1000hp engine with 10000nm of torque but the torque was insane so i decided to remove the 1000hp engine and only have the 800hp engine. I still have the bigger engine on my pc and in my sharemods folder but I dont plan to share it. If someone wants to try the 1000hp engine he should message me via pm and I will give the download link.

Yes I have made the engine mod. I also had a 1000hp engine with 10000nm of torque but the torque was insane so i decided to remove the 1000hp engine and only have the 800hp engine. I still have the bigger engine on my pc and in my sharemods folder but I dont plan to share it. If someone wants to try the 1000hp engine he should message me via pm and I will give the download link.
Horsepower=Foot (ft.) multiply with Pounds (lb.), then divided by Time. Torque=Foot (ft.) multiply with Pounds (lb.). So Horsepower=Torque divided Time. It's Only Physics, I am now Studying it.

Advertisement

@renaulthater Is it Possible to have a 1,000,000hp engine? I will need it to do my VTC Jobs really quickly. xD :p
It's impossible, I edited the (engine).sii and the truck don't move likely to your expectation but it will possibly move backward if you choose the Gear. I know how to change Horsepower and Torque. Here's my current Engine with Much Horsepower and Low Torque. So far As I know that Horsepower can change. If you want to have a long gear or to have much speed (mph/kph) yo will change the (transmission).sii, Low Differantial Ratios slow Changing of Gear. Here's my Transmission with 22 Gears. This Post is Only My opinion, so if someone would like me like, and if you do not like or somewhat please comment or suggest anything to me. In my Permission you can Download or Distribute it to others (If you only want to).

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread