4k Videos are here! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menacing Scarab

The Cultured Redneck
Jul 30, 2014
Nope. Honestly I just don't know what to make of them yet. It really seems to be overkill to me. I also don't like the price associated with monitors that can actually display such resolutions. But my issues with it probably just stem from not being able to grasp a noticeable increase in quality over current standards.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jan 19, 2014
nulledbb.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think our internet is the only positive thing about our country.
Don't you love Telenet too?

I'm still having loading issues with 4k videos, it's not laggy it just loads a bit slow.
haha!
No Also telenet gots that download problem stuff If you become green and stuff you should now what Im talking about.
But yeh, As you said its not laggy is slowy but 4K is very huge I know

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Minnesota
I find it pretty funny that these exist. It's annoying because I can barely watch 1080p/60 on my laptop without it stuttering. It's disappointing because this laptop is meant for gaming and it's having trouble watching a video at 60 fps? Lame. Also, 4K needs like a steady 1 Mb/s internet connection on top of the necessary hardware to watch, so I find it pointless as of right now.

If you can see my Speed Test Result you will be shock but It's Real and you know Philippine ISP.
4008067795.png

Do you think it's worst, there is more than less than you expect. Philippines has the Most EXPENSIVE INTERNET COST and also the 220V ELECTRIC BILL COST.

Admin edit: Please avoid double posting

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
If you can see my Speed Test Result you will be shock but It's Real and you know Philippine ISP.
4008067795.png

Do you think it's worst, there is more than less than you expect. Philippines has the Most EXPENSIVE INTERNET COST and also the 220V ELECTRIC BILL COST.

4008241331.png

This should make you feel a bit better about your upload speed @John Necir Rebellion!

Advertisement

Menacing Scarab

The Cultured Redneck
Jul 30, 2014

Don't feel bad, most of the time I'm stuck on satellite internet that has such a low data limit that I can't watch more than 1 or 2 videos a month. And the cost associated with this internet package is like $61 USD a month.
*Edit* - Don't be fooled by the ~200 miles away thing for the server. Satellite internet never shows you anywhere close to where you actually are

qPXYrVCl.jpg

Now I don't know much about electric bills in other countries, but usually when go you up to higher voltages like 240 (formerly 220) you usually use less energy with that item, appliance, etc. because you don't have to draw as much at higher voltages as you do at lower ones like 120 (formerly 110) which is standard in the US. My knowledge on this matter is a bit limited because while I install and wire panel boxes in mobile homes on an assembly line I don't really have to know any theory behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread