2 Questions... (1 Viewer)

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a way to change how much passengers moan on buses. On the volvo olympian 10.4M UK edition the passenger moan a lot and on the C400R they barely moan at all, so its definitely changeable. If anyone could assist me in this that would be great.

I also would like to find out how to change sounds, so the outside engine sounds play in the inside of the bus too?

Solution
The smoothness of the bus is probably down mostly to gear shifting. Some buses are better than others, I know some hunt and the passengers complain about the inconsistent acceleration.
On the subject of where sounds play, some sounds include a [viewpoint] tag, which is followed by a value that states which view the sound will play in:
0 = always
1 = outside only
2 = inside only
4 = AI bus only
If you add them together, it'll be heard in both those views (so 5 would be heard outside and from AI buses only for example).
Hopefully this helps. :)
Thanks! This is quite helpful. Where can I find the viewpoint tags?
D

Deleted member 422

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a way to change how much passengers moan on buses. On the volvo olympian 10.4M UK edition the passenger moan a lot and on the C400R they barely moan at all, so its definitely changeable. If anyone could assist me in this that would be great.

I also would like to find out how to change sounds, so the outside engine sounds play in the inside of the bus too?
The passenger 'moanyness' is in fact nothing to do with the buses, but changeable in the 'TicketPack. What this means, is that the Olympian is not smooth, and so the passengers moan. Its hard to explain, but I think for what you are doing it is not possible.

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
The passenger 'moanyness' is in fact nothing to do with the buses, but changeable in the 'TicketPack. What this means, is that the Olympian is not smooth, and so the passengers moan. Its hard to explain, but I think for what you are doing it is not possible.
But it would be possible to change how smooth the bus is, right?

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
The smoothness of the bus is probably down mostly to gear shifting. Some buses are better than others, I know some hunt and the passengers complain about the inconsistent acceleration.
On the subject of where sounds play, some sounds include a [viewpoint] tag, which is followed by a value that states which view the sound will play in:
0 = always
1 = outside only
2 = inside only
4 = AI bus only
If you add them together, it'll be heard in both those views (so 5 would be heard outside and from AI buses only for example).

Reactions: Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
0 = always
1 = outside only
2 = inside only
4 = AI bus only
Thanks! This is quite helpful. Where can I find the viewpoint tags?

Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread