Official Rules and Regulations
By being a registered member of Fellowsfilm at fellowsfilm.com, you agree to abide by all set rules and regulations.
Please note that the Administration Team reserves the right to change these rules and regulations at any time without any prior notice. All active registered forum users will be notified of any changes made (unless you have unsubscribed to site mailings) to the rules and regulations as they are made, and be required to accept the changes before continuing to use the site.
It is important to understand that these rules and regulations are simply a general guideline for users to follow, and that it's impossible to account for every situation that could potentially occur. There will be cases when we use our own discretion to discipline a user for acts not specifically prohibited as per the set rules and regulations, but we will always make attempts to be as transparent and fair as possible in such cases.
- You must be aged 13 years or older and speak fluent English to register an account. Providing false details to avoid the age verification check is a bannable offence.
- Any decision made by a member of Forum Staff (Moderator or Administrator) is final and is not to be disputed. Please address any complaints against any staff member to the Administration Team.
- The Moderation & Administration Teams reserve the right to act from their own judgement, and act on something that isn’t explicitly included in the rules at their own discretion.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated. That is to say: be polite and don’t be generally rude. Before you post, read what you're written and ask: "Is this stupid? Is this going to make someone angry or insulted? Does this add anything to the conversation?".
- Do not bump threads, or make any unnecessarily off-topic posts in threads.
- Do not ‘backseat moderate’ (act as a moderator) and start policing the forums yourselves. If a post explicitly violates a rule or regulation (or several), report it. Otherwise, let a moderator find the post themselves and they’ll deal with it as deemed appropriate.
- Understanding is important. Ensure that any posts you make are clear to understand, and have proper spelling and grammar. Do not be offended by any spelling corrections another forum user may make, or any requests for you to elaborate on your point.
- Each person may register only a single account. Each member of a development team or VBC admin group should register their own account if they do not already have one. If you wish to change your forum display name (username), please PM an Administrator with the name you’d like it changed to. If there is more than one person using the same IP address, please alert the Administration Team before registering a second account.
- Discussions on controversial topics (e.g. politics, religion, football, etc.) are prohibited.
- Illegal or inappropriate content is strictly prohibited (e.g. pirated content, discussion of illegal activities, swearing, content unsuitable for viewing by children, etc.).
- Spam (e.g. advertising, malware, scams, nuisance posting) is strictly prohibited.
- Signatures are limited to 128 px tall (6 lines of default-sized text) and may not contain more than 1 image, contain images wider than 800 px, or be overly intrusive (e.g. including garish colours or distracting animated content). All content rules also apply to signatures.
We reserve the right to remove a user's ability to grant reactions to content posted on the site at any time if we believe that a user is misusing the reactions system, at our discretion. If a reactions ban is issued, any disputes will result in further disciplinary action being taken.
Forum Specific Rules/Guidelines
In addition to these global site rules, some forum sections have additional rules that you must follow when posting. These rules will always be listed in a pinned thread within the section, so keep an eye out for those.
Download Centre File Approvals
The Downloads Section has a file approval system, all submissions are manually reviewed by a member of Content Control to ensure they meet our Upload Requirements
, before they are viewable by the public. This process can take time, and we receive an average of 20 new files every week, so please be patient. You will be notified via personal message if your file is rejected for any reason.
Download Centre File Removal Requests
We follow a general policy that once a file has been submitted to the Download Centre, in the best interests of the overall community, it should not be deleted. However, we do understand that there are some circumstances in which it is necessary to delete a submitted file, such as when a newer version has become available, meaning that the community will not be affected by the file's removal, and therefore in special circumstances we do grant requests for files to be deleted.
All file removal requests should be addressed to email@example.com, and sent from the file author account's associated email address. In order for your request to be properly considered, full details on why you believe the file should be deleted should be included within your email.
If your request for a file to be deleted is granted, it is important to note that you will immediately have your account's ability to submit any new files to the Download Centre removed. This is to ensure that Content Control do not waste any time reviewing files that may later be requested to be deleted.
By default, each forum user is set to receive basic notifications via. email from the forums, for example when a new PM is received. You can control when and how you receive notifications in your Account Settings.
, and can manage your own personal privacy settings in your Account Settings
If you have any further questions regarding the Terms of Service, Rules and Regulations or Policies, don't hesitate to get in touch with us
Terms of Service
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.