- Required Downloads
V3D's E200 MMC - ADL Enviro 200 MMC
Contains three different repaints for V3D's E200MMC:
- Transdev York & Country (Current)
- Transdev York & Country 42 Branded (and a variant with "Miriam Lobley" on the front)
- Reliance Motor Services
- York Pullman "My21"
To install the repaints, simply drag and drop the "OMSI 2" folder into your SteamApps\Common folder (this will more than likely be yours: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common). If you're having difficulty finding it, if you've pinned your OMSI 2 folder in Windows Explorer, you can open up "OMSI 2" and drag and drop the Vehicles folder into there. Nothing should be replaced.
In order to use the Transdev Ticketer pad, you will need to edit the model config files to include the Ticketer stickers. To do this, open up "e200mmc_89.cfg" and "e200mmc_115.cfg" (and any other respective file if a mod you are using has its own cfg) under Vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\Model. Under the 2nd section (Textur-Changes), add this to the bottom of the CTCTexture list for each file:
[CTCTexture] TicketerPad ticketer_stickers.png
The repaints will appear under the following names:
- [TiA] Transdev - York & Country
- [TiA] Transdev - York & Country 42
- [TiA] Transdev - York & Country 42 (Miriam Lobley)
- [TiA] Reliance
- Upload Requirements Confirmation
- This file's author has confirmed that all applicable Upload Requirements have been followed. Please report the file to a member of staff if you find any issues.