- Required Downloads
Digibus Phantom by V3D
Thank you for downloading this pack! Included in this set of repaints for the Digibus Phantom (Optare Spectra) by V3D are a number of liveries used by West Midlands Travel Ltd throughout the 1990s, 2000s and 2010s. You will find the repaints under the following vehicles. Happy Driving!
Standard Floor, Full Height, Roller Blinds
1. West Midlands Travel (silver, blue and red livery)
2. Travel West Midlands (silver, blue and red livery)
3. Travel West Midlands (white, blue and red livery)
Low Floor, Roller Blinds
4. Travel West Midlands R1 NEG (Britain's First Low Floor Double Decker livery)
5. Travel Dundee R2 NEG (Scotland's First Low Floor Double Decker livery)
6. Travel West Midlands City 50 (Original Low floor livery with 50 route branding)
7. Travel West Midlands (Revised low floor livery)
Low Floor, LED Blinds
8. National Express West Midlands (red and white livery with transitional logo's)
9. National Express West Midlands (red and white livery)
If you are using version 1 of this repaint pack it is recommended that you first delete the old files before installing this new pack as directories have changed. The repaints in version 2 have been completely recreated using the new templates for the new vehicles.
You may not re-upload or re-distribute these files anywhere or to anyone. Please do not alter files or use them for your own repaints without my permission. Thank you.