- Required Downloads
Warrington's Own Buses Enviro 200 Repaint
By Alex Stankevitch, Jack Smith and Jezzadabest
NB: Enable "Word Wrap" in Notepad for easier reading
Welcome to the Warrington's Own Buses E200 repaint.
- Updated new Warrington's Own Buses seating texture
- Split off into separate download package.
- Original version from Warrington's Own Buses pack.
FULL REPAINT PACK CONTENTS
Alexander Dennis Enviro 200:
- Warrington's Own Buses
DEPENDENCIES / PREREQUISITES
This package requires the following dependencies to be installed first, these are mandatory and this package will not work without them:
GX7767 Enviro 200: KMB_ADL_E2 | studio
Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack V1.1: Enviro 200 Enhancement Pack
1) Open the zip archive in Windows Explorer/My Computer. Holding the left mouse button, drag a box around all the folder(s) within it so they are highlighted, then right click and select copy from the pop-up menu.
2) Open a new My Computer window and navigate in to your OMSI 2 root directory. Right click and select "Paste" from the pop-up menu. Take care not to paste into one of the other folders on screen. Your OMSI 2 root directory is most likely:
a. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2
b. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2
3) You should see one or more pop-up windows requesting permission to merge/overwrite existing files and folders. You should select "Yes to all", "Yes, do this for all current items" or similar. If you aren't asked, you have pasted the files to the wrong location and need to redo step 2.
4) You will find the repaint listed in OMSI 2's bus selection menu under:
ADL Enviro 200 10.8m Old Style:
Manufacturer: Alexander Dennis
Type: Enviro 200 v1.1 - Standard Lights
Appearance: Warrington's Own Buses
If you can't see it in OMSI, please check you have all the required dependencies installed properly and redo installation from step 1 above, before requesting support. If you spot any bugs, before reporting please check they haven't already been reported on the file's Fellowsfilm support thread.
Jack Smith - WOB ALX400, Renown paints and Warrington HOF
Jezzadabest - Network Warrington Transbus Trident ALX400 and various works
GX7767 Studios - Amazing Enviro 200 model
Ray Steyning/Best Impressions - Warrington's Own Buses complete branding.
Warrington's Own Buses - For providing detailed graphics to help repaint these buses
This package was uploaded to www.fellowsfilm.co.uk and www.virtualbus.co.uk where you can obtain the latest version and support from the author. These files are only to be provided elsewhere with the permission of the author.
COPYRIGHT & LICENSING
Copyright ©2020 Alex Stankevitch, Jack Smith and Jezzadabest. All rights reserved.
For use with MR-Software GbR's OMSI 2 Omnibus Simulator only.
All images and logos remain property of their respective owners.
These files may not be charged for where offered for download, directly or indirectly. You may not use any of the content contained within this package for any purpose other than your own personal use, without prior written permission. You may not attempt to pass off any of this content as your own creation, either on its own or as part of some other work. You may not use any part of these works in any commercial product or other profit generating activity without prior written permission. You may not use it to conduct training, familiarisation or other training scenarios without first acquiring approval of the author. The author accepts no responsibility for any damage or in respect of any loss caused to your computer or data whatsoever that may arise from the use of this package, however caused. You use the files and instructions contained herein entirely at your own risk. These files and related documentation are licensed free of charge, but not sold or given away. Any rights not clearly and expressly granted to you here are reserved for the contributors listed in the credits above. The licence grants personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited rights. If you cannot agree to the above terms and conditions, please delete this package immediately. Ignorance of these terms and conditions is not an excuse for breach!