- Required Downloads
Masterswitch Studios Gen 3 Pack -
Optional, but highly recommended for the best experience:
MS Gen3 - Transdev Registrations for the Wright Gemini 3 (MS Gen 3 Pack)
MS Gen3 - Wrightbus Registration Plates for the Wright Streetdeck/Gemini 3 (MS Gen 3 Pack)
Contains repaints from Harrogate and Malton depots, for a total of 11 repaints.
To install, simply drag and drop the OMSI 2 file into the "common" folder inside steamapps (this will more than likely be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\" for you). There should not be any overwriting files.
If you have a low-end PC, low-resolution versions of the repaints have been included in the "Low-Res" folder. It's the same installation instructions as above.
The repaints will appear under the following names:
- Transdev Harrogate - 36 Test Bus A (BX14 SYT) [TiA]
- Yorkshire Coastliner - Test Bus (BF63 HDC) [TiA]
- Harrogate Bus Company 36 (2016) [TiA]
- Harrogate Bus Company 36 (2016 Transitional) [TiA]
- Harrogate Bus Company 36 (2016 Big Red Sticker) [TiA]
- Harrogate Bus Company 36 (2018) [TiA]
- Harrogate Bus Company 36 (PM-S) [TiA]
- Yorkshire Coastliner (2016 Old) [TiA]
- Yorkshire Coastliner (2018 Old) [TiA]
- Yorkshire Coastliner (Yorkshire's Heroes) [TiA]
- Transdev Harrogate - 36 Test Bus B (SN64 CTU) [TiA]
- Keith Renshaw at The Harrogate Bus Company and Adam Davies at Yorkshire Coastliner - for taking the time out of their busy schedules to take some reference photos
- @Oliver Kirkby - general help and reference photos
- @Jem at Studio Ononoki - default SN64 CTU interior which has been referenced in my repaint
Transdev is one of my specialities, so if you're looking for more, I've also released the following: