It's finally here! I present to you the Volvo B7TL with Alexander ALX400 bodywork by V3D and the DigiBus team (But mainly by V3D). I used to drive these when they were brand-new back in 2000 and wanted to represent such an iconic bus in the world of OMSI 2 and I think that I've done it justice. Now you can enjoy it to for many years to come.
- Highly detailed 10.55m variant of the ALX400 series body in First bus specification
- Authentic Volvo B7TL sounds recorded from the real thing
- Volvo D7C engine with a choice of two power ratings
- Voith D854 gearbox
- Kneeling and 'Ferry-lift' suspension
- Flip-dot matrix display
- Fully working dashboard with clock display, warning lights and height adjustment button
- Wayfarer TGX150 ticket machine with preset ticket types and delay countdown
- Saloon CCTV monitor
- Several First bus default repaints included
- Repaint templates and multiple setvars to help you customise each bus to your liking
- Blinds by TecnoSam
- Upload Requirements Confirmation
- This file's author has confirmed that all applicable Upload Requirements have been followed. Please report the file to a member of staff if you find any issues.