It's been over 6 months in production and wait is finally over. I'm proud to present to you my latest creation, the Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC!
A quick big thanks to all those that helped make this bus what it is, you're all amazing and credited in the user guide.
Let's get down to the nitty gritty, what are the features?
- Modern looking ‘City’ styled exterior
- Two initial length variations, the 8.9m and 11.5m (3 more lengths in a later update) with near as accurate handling characteristics
- Simulated performance of a 180hp Cummins ISB 4.5l engine
- Voith DIWA.6 4-speed gearbox
- Choice of two styles of engine start/stop
- Auto-levelling suspension with kneeling function
- Detailed VDO dashboard
- Two styles of cab assault screen
- Choice of nearside mirror next to entrance or on extended arm
- Authentically modelled Ticketer ticket machine with boot-up, login and fare screens (More may come in an update)
- Cab CCTV monitor (Changes to rear view when reversing)
- Choice of cab or saloon air conditioning units
- Comfy and modern civic passenger seating
- Unique next-stop bell sounds for both saloon and disabled notifications
- Two styles of infotainment screen displaying adverts updated via the internet
- Optional saloon sunroof for a bright and airy feeling inside
- Operable battery and engine compartment flaps
- Working wheelchair ramp
- Templates are included in /texture/templates for repainters
Please note, it is important that you don't change the name of the "V3D - Enviro 200 MMC" folder, as this may cause issues when the advert textures are updated.